Thursday, April 17, 2014

It's spring!

I know. tell me about it...it has been a long time since I have posted anything...sorry about that. But as we all know, it has been winter, and bears hibernate through winter…but in case you missed me during my slumber,  I am dedicating this post to all the things that I miss, since moving to dino land.

I miss:
1. you.
2.  late night adventures and bicycles, and late night bicycle adventures.
3. summer and snow cones
4.  the Missouri river.
5. rugby and roller derby
6. sarcasm
6. photobombing
7. driving... in general and at high speeds
8.  porch sitting
9. lighting bugs
10.  believe it or not, humidity. 
11. trees
12. bubble bobble nights with VW
13. Vegetables, including but not limited to okra, zucchini, and squash
14. McNally's






But even without these things that I miss, Mongolia is still amazing and each day is its own special adventure with many new things that I enjoy.  And there are so many adventures from the last 4 months that I want to share with you…So bear with me as I try to catch you all up!  Check back for more updates soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment